The New-England almanack, or Lady"s and gentleman"s diary, for the year of our Lord Christ 1782 ...
Publisher: Printed and sold, wholesale and retail, by John Carter, at the Post-Office, at Shakespear"s Head, near the State-House. (Great allowance made to those who purchase quantities.) in Providence
Written in English
- Railways then and now
- Velocette 1905-1971
- Human leadership in industry
- Perspectives on peace
- Historical encyclopedia of world slavery
- The Venetian republic
- Proceedings in the National Assembly of France on the admission of Mr. William Priestley, and the motion for his naturalization.
- The witch-finder
- Liverpool street by street,
- Darwinism and other essays
- Reengineering software
- One Hundred One Strawberry Recipes
- Human target
- Fighter aircraft of the United States.
- Language mysticism
- Oxford University calendar for the academic year 1987-8.
- Son and stranger
- Carpool Diem
- The City of Stockton and the County of San Joaquin, State of California: A Field for Factories ...